We understand the life of a small business owner because we are small business owners. Our personalized coaching service will help you turn decades into days by leveraging our knowledge and experience to help you grow.
Welcome to the Club
If you own a small business, you’re one of the crazy ones.
Long days, constant stress, never being able to fully “turn it off” – to many people in this world, this sounds like an absolute nightmare. But to a few of us, there’s nothing we would rather be doing. The pursuit of building a business, creating wealth for you and your family, and living life on your own terms, make the struggles and sacrifices worth every – single – minute. Look at these shocking statistics I am sure you didn’t consider before you jumped in the waters of business ownership.
• 50% of all new businesses fail within the first year
• 80% fail in the first five years
• 96% of all businesses die within the first 10 years
We entrepreneurs are a crazy bunch of assholes. There are not a lot of people who would embark on a challenge with a proven risk of failure, the longer you stick with it. At times we hit a wall that stops us dead in our tracks. These circumstances can feel like you’re treading water, with no life raft in sight, and no one to turn to for advice.
We can help!
Who Are We?
We’re just like you! Our journey began in 2007 with the launch of a small marketing agency – just two guys in a basement. Today, we employ 18 professionals in all aspects of marketing with clients ranging from small mom-and-pop shops, to Fortune 500 companies. We’ve been there, done that, and have the t-shirt to prove it.
All coaching services are done one-on-one with our company President, Matt Pasut. Matt has not only been with the company since day one, but he has also worked with other business owners every day of his life for the past 12 years. During this time, he has gained a tremendous amount of first-hand experience that can help you get to the next level in business.
We can help turn decades into days, and help you through some of the toughest times you’ll encounter as a business owner.
How it Works
Think of us as a fresh set of eyes on your business. Have you ever heard the term “he couldn’t see the forest for the trees?” Sometimes the best thing you can do is take a step back and view the situation from a new perspective. Our comprehensive coaching program will cover a number of key elements within your business including:
- Develop and understand your ultimate Goals
- Establish the Why of your business and build a Road Map to take you from acting as an Operator to acting as an Owner
- Examine what business you’re Really In, what business you’re Becoming, and what business you Need to Be In
- Understand what Stage of Business you’re in, and what problems to anticipate at each stage
- Develop an in-depth Customer Persona for each of your products and services
- Have a clear understanding of your Financial Statements
- Develop or enhance Sales Processes & Internal Systems within the business that will help you grow
- Review and plan for Disaster Recovery including Economic Factors that have the power to influence the business
- Help to build a strong Reputation for your business – online and off
- Explore business Innovation strategy and opportunities
- Develop a Marketing Plan focused on your X-Factor for today’s market
- Create a mentality of developing Raving Fans that will be key to growing your business
- Explore ways to Scale the business using the latest technology
- On-going Accountability, Strategic Thinking, and Time-Management Training
This isn’t your standard pat-on-the-back type of coaching. We’ll dive deep into your business to understand the chokeholds that are holding you back, and help you navigate the murky waters of running a business in today’s market.
Meet Darcie. She’s the proud owner of D. Janzen Interiors in Sarnia, Ontario.
Darcie reached out to CR Creative because she was struggling and felt she was in a rut. We have worked with Darcie for several months and helped her develop processes, examine her product offering and pricing model, and better understand her financials.
Take a peek at how Darcie has benefitted from the Small Business Coaching service.
Ready to get started?
Complete the form below to schedule a FREE 1-Hour Consultation to see if this service is right for you!